InfraStructure responds to structural engineering and related challenges by efficiently employing its human resources, technology, and external relationships to achieve success for its clients and employees.
InfraStructure’s Working Management Team Approach results in accountability, flexibility, creativity, and efficiency.
InfraStructure provides Structural Engineering and Related Services for Public & Private infrastructure asset stakeholders.
- Bridges (Highway/Roadway, Railroad, Pedestrian/Equestrian)
- Buildings (Commercial/Retail, Industrial/Facility, Institutional, Religious)
- Utilities & Facilities (Power, Gas, Water, Telecommunications)
- Construction & Value Engineering (Bridges, Buildings, Special Structures)
- Precast Concrete Engineering and Detailing (Architectural, Structural, Heavy)
- Field Services
- Special Projects
- Forensic Investigations
- Insurance/Special Investigations
- Information Technology Solutions
- Product Development Support Services
- Research and Development
- Emergency Response
InfraStructure’s clients include owners, architects, engineers, contractors, precasters/fabricators, software developers, insurance companies, realtors, attorneys, developers, technical associations/organizations, as well as other A/E/C related consultants.